Specifications of PVC Foam Sheet
Thickness range: 1mm-30 mm
Max. Width: 2050mm
Length: Any length
Standard sizes (W×L): 1220×2440mm; 1560×2440mm; 2050×3050mm
(We can also provide PVC foam sheets of any other size according to customer requirements.)
Standard colors: White, gray, blue, and other special colors
Characteristics of PVC Foam Sheet
1) The environmentally friendly thermoplastic sheet is often used as an alternative to wood and steel sheets.
2) It is a versatile, flexible PVC sheet.
3) Smooth surface finish makes it suitable for printers and signage.
4) Light-weight, non-flammable, non-toxic.
5) Alkali and acid resistant, water-proof, good insulation, and shock absorption.
6) Tough, rigid, with the high impact strength.
7) Stable color retention
Applications of PVC Foam Sheet
PVC foam board is a common substitute for wood and is widely used in building, advertising, and decoration.
1) Signage and display panels
2) Internal wall hung displays
3) Exterior framed units
4) Screen printed panels.
1) Wall cladding and partitioning
2) Hygienic PVC cladding
3) Decorative cladding
4) Temporary partitioning
5) False ceilings
6) PVC wall panels / PVC roof panels
|Testing item||Unit||Testing Result|
|Bending elasticity modulus||MPa||800-900|
|Shore hardness D.||D||45-50|
|Vicar softening point||℃||70-76|
|Fire resistance||Self-Extinguishing Less than 5 seconds|