Xinxing offers effective HDPE ground protection mats at competitive prices. This type of plastic matting can be used as temporary roadways for vehicles and equipment.
Specifications of HDPE Ground Protection Mat
Thickness:12.7mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm
Cleat height: 5mm
Common color: Black, Green (other colors available, MOQ5 tons)
Applications of HDPE Ground Protection Mat
1. As Construction Mats
Our HDPE ground protection mats are commonly used in the construction industry for ground protection and to help ease transportation through less than ideal ground conditions.
2. As Temporary Road Mats
Temporary access roads are sometimes necessary to transport items and equipment more safely in rough conditions.
3. Utility maintenance
4. Emergency access
5. Event flooring and paths
6. Pedestrian walkways
7. Caravan parks
8. Platforms for equipment
9. Agricultural roads
10. Civil engineering works
Advantages and Benefits of HDPE Ground Protection Mats
1. Create an easily traveled roadway over virtually any type of terrain including mud, sand, uneven, or soft terrain.
2. Protects grass during landscaping projects.
3. Superior alternative to wood and fiberglass as it will not warp, rot, crack, or delaminate.
4. Saves time and labor for getting vehicles and equipment through difficult terrain.
5. A great heavy equipment mat for protection equipment and vehicles from excessive wear from operating on unstable surfaces.
6. Easily installed and removed without help from equipment
7. Link together with metal connectors.
8. Easily cleaned
9. Withstands vehicle weights up to 80 tons
10. Guaranteed for 7 years
|Melting index||MFI 190/21.6||Gr/min 53735||2|
|Viscosity value||Cm3/gr||53728-T4 480|
|Staudinger index||Jg Cm3/gr||53728-T4 480|
|Water absorbance %||53495/1L||<0,1|
|Strain limit %||53455||>50|
|Impact strength 15 deg point||Kj/m2||53456||47|
|Dimensional stability LDT/A||1.8 N/ mm2 Celsius||53461||42|
|Expansion coefficient||10-4/K||53752||1,4 – 1,7|
|Electrical value 50 Hz||VDE 0303-T4||2.4|
|Electrical value 1 Mhz||VDE 0303-T4||2.4|
|Passage resistance Ohm x cm||VDE 0303-T3||>10^14|
|Surface resistance Ohm||VDE 0303-T3||>10^14|